Im a little late in posting this but my life has been a little busy lately :)
so we have been a complete family now almost 4 weeks and it has been the most amazing time of my life! Justin and I have been blessed with the most amazing babies in the world! Calvin sleeps all night and has been since he was about a month old... that's right he is just that amazing already! Bentley sleeps no less than 4 hours before she gets a little cranky and starving. But still I must mention I get ATLEAST 8 hours of sleep a night. Not bad for having two babies huh.
Both my children are pretty happy all day long, the only time that we can get a little grumpy is at 8 in the morning and at bathtime/bedtime. and even then it could be so much much worse.
So now I will answer the question you are all wondering... how do I do it with 2 babies. and ummm I just do it. Right now its not hard. They eat, sleep, poop, and do tummy time. oh and they are starting to smile more and laugh a little bit. But in saying that I can bet its going to get a lot of crazy here when they start to crawl and I have 2 babies against me all day long while daddy is at work.
I hate all the stupid questions.... is it hard with 2 babies? or comments i'm so glad its you and not me and blah blah blah. I LOVE HAVING TWINS. as hard as it will get at times I am so ready for it and I am so excited for every happy, sad, angry, etc kind of moment of parenthood. But i'm not super crazy about how now everyone wants to be Dr. Phil about parenting and tell us how to do it. What works or worked for you and your kids doesn't mean it will work for me and my babies.
Pretty soon Calvin will be starting physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech. Oh boy is that just going to be the greatest.... I will be putting that little man to work and make sure he is healthy and happy and doing everything it takes to help him accomplish all the goals parents have for their kids. Never has such a little gift of life worried me and kept me up at night as much as he has. I just want him to be healthy and happy and right now doctors aren't quite sure what it will take for that to happen and some days that is a frightening thought.
I have faith it will all work the way it needs to and i am just so happy they are both home together and doing great!!
No comments:
Post a Comment