Monday, December 24, 2012

Our First Christmas together!

Merry Christmas! This is the first Christmas Justin and I get to spend together!! and we decided to set a $100 limit for each us and just spend this holiday being grateful for all that we already have, not what we want to have. I will just say that it seriously is the best idea. Instead of freaking out what to get each other, we got things we could do as a couple and soon as a family.
I personally have all that I could ever want. We have an awesome car that works! We have a roof over our head and food in our bellies. We are soon to be parents and that is my favorite thing! I have a loving, supportive, best friend for a husband and we have the best life together!
Merry Christmas EVERYONE

No comments:

Post a Comment