So miss Bentley came home Monday and I'm pretty sure she is the BEST baby in the world. She hardly ever cries. if anything she will yell at me for a second and then stop. She wakes up every 3 hours on her own to eat and then goes back to bed in her crib and sleeps like a champ!! She smiles all the time and darn it she is just so beautiful!! WE LOVE HAVING HER HOME!!
Now on to Mr. Calvin. Tomorrow Calvin is having his first surgery. they are doing a tongue-lip adhesion and what that means is they will be pulling his tongue forward and button it down. This will not only keep his airway open but it will help him learn to control his tongue and maybe eat from a bottle better. They are also putting in a G tube. And the surgeon was saying that as long as her recovers well he may be home by Friday of next week. I CANT WAIT TO HAVE BOTH MY BABIES HOME!!
and to answer the old age question.. am I scared? OF COURSE but here is the thing, I want to bring Calvin home and be able to hold my son and whisper I love you and just be his Mom. He needs this operation just for him to be able to suck better and breathe better. I need my son to get better and this is the route he needs in order to do so.
I have faith that this will all be ok and work the way it needs to!
now if you may please exscuse me I'm off to see my little man and give him lots of cuddles!
and Thank you ALL for your prayers and support!!
What a great mommy you are! You all are in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteYou are awesome! Thanks for all the updates.
ReplyDeleteHugs momma! Will got his tube in August at 2 and half. You can do this and I pray all goes smoothly.
ReplyDelete