Update on Bentley and Calvin.
Both kids now officially have physical therapy. Bentley is crazy stiff which is never good. So hopefully in a few weeks she can learn to relax her muscles. She can roll over from back to tummy and tummy to back!! She has 2 bottom teeth that are super sharp. She is very sneaky. You can blink and she will be in a different position or have a toy that I thought was out of her reach.
Calvin can now hold his head up which is amazing progress. When he was in the nicu at Phoenix childrens he laid in a bed for weeks because they wouldnt take the time to help him properly. And even better he sticks everything in his mouth for a while he wouldnt let anyone even look into his mouth. He is trying to roll over now to which seriously I could just cry. Everyone always tell me I dont want them to be mobile and yet I totally do. What you dont understand is at one point after they were born we werent sure if they would survive through the night. So every new milestone they reach is so amazing to me and I canr wait for them to be mobile and running and talking. I take nothing for granted with them.
Bentley and Calvin hold each ithers hands all time. They have already started to try and take toys from each other. We help them hug each other and for now they enjoy it ;)
They both sleep all night and are the happiest babies you will ever meet. Whenever we go out we get stopped by everyone and get compliments on how beautiful they are (which I like to take full credit for haha) they both are nice and healthy. We love them so much!!
Thursday, August 15, 2013
Happy place!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment